Resolve and Release (Level 2)
Take a journey of self discovery by moving on to these advanced albums after listening to the Listening Foundation program for at least 300 hours.
Emotional intelligence describes our capacity for self-awareness and impulse control, persistence at a task, motivation, zeal, and our ability to feel empathy and to be effective communicators.
High emotional intelligence enables us to be resolved and comfortable within ourselves, to handle life’s demands effectively and maintain a positive and productive state of mind.
The Sound Therapy International Emotional Intelligence series is precisely designed to nurture and strengthen all of these aspects that comprise our emotional intelligence.
The Resolve and Release Program is designed to:
- Help resolve family or workplace issues.
- Reframe habits of communication and self-talk.
- Assist in facing challenges, handling stressful situations or adjusting to changing circumstances.
The program specifically addresses stress, anger, disappointment, resentment, hostility, frustration, cognitive dissonance, impatience, tension, and discontent.
It helps you to feel calm and in control of your situation, and provides resolution, forgiveness, freedom, better negotiation, communication, the ability to reframe and let go, love and peace.
The Rsolve and Release program includes:
- 4 albums of filtered listening program pre-loaded onto a digital player/li>
- Optional headphones
* Model may vary depending on availability.
Shipping & Local Collection
Sound Therapy programs and players come with a 12 month warranty and are usually shipped from Sound Therapy Perth within 2-3 weeks of an order being placed. Once your program has been dispatched, shipping times are typically:
- Express Post (within Australia): 2-3 days
- Regular Post (within Australia): 7 days
- DHL (outside Australia): 7 days
All parcels are sent with tracking; we will let you know what the tracking number is as soon as we are notified of it.
Please note that we do not carry programs on the shelf in our clinic; they need to be pre-ordered and put together. If you live locally and would like to come in and purchase a program, you can order them online and select "Local pick up" to avoid paying for postage. We will let you know when your program is ready for collection.
Listeners outside Australia please note:
- Customers outside Australia are not charged the 10% Goods & Services Tax, which will be adjusted at checkout when your country is selected. You may be charged import duty by your local customs authority. UK customers please note that as we are not located in Europe, we do not collect the import VAT - you will be invoiced by HM Revenue & Customs, which could cost around £80 - £100.
- Programs cannot be sent via Airmail (Australia Post) as the digital player contains a lithium battery which is classed as "Dangerous Goods". It must be sent by a courier and attracts a "dangerous goods" surcharge. Shipping typically costs between AU$80 - $130 depending on destination, which is the lowest price we have been able to find.
Recent research has shown that activating certain brain centres in the right cerebral cortex assists in the resolution of difficult emotional states. This process is assisted by Sound Therapy. The filtering techniques, in combination with the music choices, make the Resolve and Release program a powerful support to this process.
The digital player is preloaded with 4 albums. Each album is 80 to 90 minutes in length.
Album 1: Letting Go
The first part of emotional resolution is to reduce the state of arousal to enable breathing, heart rate and neurochemicals to settle back to normal levels. This album will give a sense of acknowledgement to the emotions, allowing the brain to more quickly process thoughts and feelings so that a state of inner balance can be achieved.
Album 2: Re-Framing
When an event triggers a reaction in the brain and emotions, there are three phases:
- The event takes place, and is registered by the sensory pathways. (For example: a long cylindrical object slides onto the path in front of you.)
- The event is perceived by the brain and an understanding occurs of what has taken place. (For example: that is a snake and it’s looking at me.)
- The event is linked to past experiences and memories, and based on these, is given an interpretation. (For example: snakes are dangerous and can kill you. I have seen other people panic when faced with snakes, so I am going to panic.)
In order to change our reactions to events, the way that we interpret events needs to change. This album assists with this process.
Album 3: Resolution
Resolution can occur once we find new ways of understanding the world and our role in it. The music on this album helps us to bring more parts of the brain and nervous system into our service to reach a resolution within ourselves.
Album 4: Peace of Mind
Reassurance and peace of mind come from the reconciliation of conflicting or disturbing beliefs and thoughts. Self acceptance and acceptance of others can occur when the right perspective is brought to life’s events. The music and filtering processes on this album help to bring all these factors together.