Sound Therapy MINI MX2 Warranty
Sound Therapy International's warranty obligations for the Sound Therapy MINI MX2.
Sound Therapy International warrants thais Sound Therapy International-branded hardware product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user.
If a functional defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, Sound Therapy International will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either
- repair the defect at no charge, restoring it to a standard that is equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or
- exchange the product with a new product that is functionally equivalent to the original.
Warrant Exclusions and Limitations
This Limited Warranty applies only to hardware products manufactured by or for Sound Therapy International that can be identified by the "Sound Therapy International" trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The Limited Warranty becomes void if you load or attempt to load any non-Sound Therapy International software or data files. It also become voide if you, in the process of attempting to access, view or alter the files on the device, introduce a virus or in any way cause corruption to the files on the device.
Sound Therapy International does not warrant that the operation of this product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Sound Therapy International is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product's use.
This warranty does not apply:
- unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents or broken plastic parts;
- to damage caused by attempting to use the device for data or other files other than the original pre-loaded Sound Therapy International program;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
- to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Sound Therapy International;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrade and expansions) performed by anyone other than Sound Therapy International head office;
- if any Sound Therapy International identification label has been removed or changed in any way;
- to players that are used continuously or used in excessively dusty environments;
- if a product's malfunction or failure results from plugging the device into a laptop or computer terminal causing interactions with or interference from other software programs;
- if a product's malfunction or failure results from deliberate or accidental damage, neglect, modification, incorrect voltage, power surges or your use with non-genuine chargers or other electrical devices being plugged into the product.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, statutory, express or implied, as permitted by applicable law.
Sound Therapy International specifically disclaims any and all statutory or implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects.
If Sound Therapy International cannot lawfully disclaim statutory or implied warranties then to the extend permitted by law, all such warranties shall be limited in duration to the duration of this express warranty and to repair or replacement service as determined by Sound Therapy International in its sole discretion.
Warranty Claim Procedure
To make a warranty claim:
- Access online help at www.soundtherapyinternational.com/minimx2support
- Contact your Sound Therapy consultant for advice.
- If service is authorised you will be given a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Return player, charger and cable in its case with the RA number and a copy of your receipt.
Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to the country in which service is requested.
Your product or replacement product will be returned to you configured with the listening program you originally purchased, subject to applicable updates.