Sound Therapy Ultra Light Warranty
Sound Therapy International takes every measure to ensure that its products are of optimum standard and that they reach you in good condition. Sound Therapy International proudly guarantees the quality of its products against manufacturing faults.
Your Ultra Light will arrive pre-loaded and charged. Check for function, and if you detect a manufacturing fault in the first 30 days, please contact us to discuss the fault and get a Return Authorization number. Then simply return the item to us and we will replace it at no cost.
Sound Therapy International warrants that:
- its program will perform substantially in accordance with the written materials.
- that the device on which the program is contained will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year. In the event applicable law imposes any implied warranties the implied warranty period is limited to ninety (90) days from the date of receipt.
The company and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at the Company's option, either repair or replacement of the materials that do not meet this Limited Warranty and which is returned to the Company with a copy of your receipt.
This warranty is not transferable.
Any replacement program will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or for thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
This warranty will be void if the malfunction is due to:
- damage caused by attempting to use the device for data or files other than the original pre-loaded Sound Therapy International program;
- damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
- damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Sound Therapy International;
- failure resulting from plugging the device into a laptop or computer causing interactions with or interference from other software programs;
- failure resulting from deliberate or accidental damage, neglect, modification, incorrect voltage, power surges or your use with non-genuine chargers or other electrical devices being plugged into the product;
- frequent storage at temperatures above 30°C or 86°F such as hot cars or fireplaces.
Warning: We recommend that you do not plug your Ultra Light into a computer as you may inadvertently corrupt the data and void your warranty. Use only the charger provided.
Do not attempt to copy music from your Ultra Light or upload or download any material onto it. The processes and equipment used for creating and loading Sound Therapy are unique and if you attempt to load, download or copy material you may lose or damage your Sound Therapy music. This will also void your warranty.
You Ultra Light is only to be used to play Sound Therapy and is not designed to handle any other music or data files. Using PC-based music software may introduce technical problems which are difficult to resolve. You will not be covered by warranty if this has occurred.
To get the best life from your lithium ion battery, re-charge it at least once a month and store it in a cool location.
Warranty Claim Procedure for Ultra Light
- Before making a warranty claim, please first access and review the printed and audio visual help resources accompanying this hardware product.
- If the product is still not functioning properly after following the instructions and trouble shooting tips provided, please contact the Sound Therapy International consultant from whom you purchased the product.
- Your Consultant will help determine whether your product requires service and, if it does, will inform you how Sound Therapy International will provide it, including issuing you with a Return Authorization number. You must assist in diagnosing issues with your product and follow Sound Therapy International's warranty processes.
- Return the complete product, if warranty service is required, in its original packaging (or suitable alternative) to your Consultant.
- Produce a copy of your purchase receipt, to show that this warranty applies to the product at the date of your claim.
Damage through use
Because it is beyond our control to know how our equipment is used over time, we charge a nominal handling fee for damage that is not due to a manufacturing fault.
If your Ultra Light develops a fault through usage, please contact us to discuss the fault and get a Return Authorization number. Then return the item to us with the handling fee ($230) and postage cost ($15) for replacement. Please note that the Ultra Light has been discontinued, and a replacement will be issued on a Mini MX2 player.
Please do not return products without first getting approval and a Return Authorization number from us.
If you return items that are not faulty we will have to charge you for return postage and possibly an inspection fee of $40.