We've collected a number of resources here for you to reference, including videos on how to use and troubleshoot your Mini MX player, questionnaires to help you customise your listening routine and monitor your progress, and links to track your Sound Therapy order once it has been sent.
For additional help with general enquiries about using or trouble shooting your player, you can phone or email our support staff.
If you would like more detailed support with your particular conditions, you can make an appointment for a consultation in person or over the phone with our Senior Sound Therapy Consultant, Simone Collins. These more detailed consultations do entail a charge, of A$50 per half hour. For those in Perth, Simone can also conduct hearing and/or auditory processing tests to help monitor your progress.
Where is my parcel?
For parcels in Australia , see Australia Post: Track an item
For programs sent to other countries, see DHL Express tracking.
Mini player Support
- Mini MX2 Help: How to use the Mini MX2 player and troubleshooting.
- Sonic MX3 Help: How to use the Sonic MX3 player and troubleshooting.
Evaluating your progress
All listeners are encouraged to use the following questionnaires to help us monitor your progress:
- Baseline profile: to be completed before you start.
- Tinnitus Reaction Questionnaire: to monitor how your tinnitus is affecting your mental state.
- 2 week checklist: to be completed 2 weeks after receiving your program, regardless of whether you have started or not!
- 6 week checklist: to be completed 6 weeks after starting your listening, to give us feedback on how you are going so far.
- Progress summary: to be completed every 3 months during your listening.